The church is currently saving for a new roof (the old one is around 40 years old). The projected cost is estimated to be around $50,000. If you are able to help with this need it would be appreciated.
Our church provides a few different options for you to contribute financially to enable the church and our partners to reach the world with the gospel of Jesus. We are a 501(c)3 organization, and all contributions are tax-deductible.
Every Sunday morning we provide an opportunity to worship the Lord by giving. If you would like to receive a tax deduction for cash gifts, the gift should be placed in an offering envelope with your name and address on it. Offering envelopes can be found in the pews.
Chewelah Baptist Church
PO Box 315
Chewelah WA 99109
Auto Bill Pay
Automatic Bill Pay is a great way to give regularly and consistently. In addition, it saves Chewelah Baptist from transaction and credit card processing fees! That means 100% of your donation goes to fund the work of the Lord.
Learn more about how to set up Auto Bill Pay here.
Online Giving Through PayPal Using Your Debit Card, Credit Card, or PayPal Account
Online giving through Paypal is a fast and convenient way to give to the church. If you plan on regularly giving through our online option, we ask that you remember that Chewelah Baptist is charged a 2.5% fee for each individual offering. This means that Chewelah Baptist will not receive the total amount of your offering in full. Giving is simple and secure, and will only take a few moments to go through the process.
- To make a one-time or recurring donation, please enter your amount below and click the appropriate button. (Please note: you do not have to have a PayPal account to make a one-time donation; you may use your debit or credit card. However, recurring donations require that you use or set up a PayPal account).
- Once you click the button, you will be directed to PayPal's site. Follow the instructions on the screen to complete your donation.
- Under “shipping address,” please give your current mailing address.
- Please contact email@example.com to designate your gift toward any church-approved project or missionary.
- Year-end receipt will reflect your giving less the Paypal fee.
Thank you in advance!
Make a One-Time Donation (debit card, credit card, PayPal account):
Make a Recurring Donation (PayPal account required):