Where you spend eternity is more important to us than giving you information about our church. It is God's desire and our desire that everyone who reads this page know for sure, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that they will spend an eternity in heaven with God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Ghost.
The Bible says that the way to be sure of eternal life in heaven is to place your dependence and trust in Christ alone to be your Saviour. Notice what God says in His Word:
- Every person has sinned: "For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God" (Romans 3:23).
- The penalty for sin is eternal separation from God in the Lake of fire: "For the wages of sin is death" (Romans 6:23a).
- You cannot pay your sin penalty and save yourself: "For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast" (Ephesians 2:8-9).
- Jesus has provided the ONLY way of salvation. He shed His precious blood on the cross of Calvary making it possible for your sins to be completely taken away: "For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God" (1 Peter 3:18a).
- You can receive salvation by placing yourfaith in Christ as your personal Saviour: "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation...For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Romans 10:9-10, 13).
If you have never received Jesus Christ as your personal Saviour, why not pray something like this: "Dear God, I know that I am a sinner and that Jesus died for me. Forgive me of my sins. I now receive Jesus as my personal Saviour, and I accept Your gift of eternal life in heaven. Thank you for forgiving my sins and saving me! In Jesus' Name, amen."
If you prayed this prayer, please send us an E-mail so we can pray for you.